Thursday, October 3, 2013

Market Eve

 Hello peeps, it's all happening here, as I make last-minute preparations for the market tomorrow. It's on at the Royal Exhibition bldg in Carlton, from 6-10 pm tomorrow night, and then 10-5 pm Saturday. I've set up my practice stall in the studio to see what should go where, printed price cards etc and I think I am ready for action.

 I'll be selling my new Christmas goodies, including decorations, gold and silver bunting, and the good-old gift tags featuring festive postage stamps.


I'm already feeling the Christmas spirit, I hope it's not too early for you!

 Postage Belts will be back on display, I have a beautiful group of these in all sizes, at a special market price. Any items not sold over the weekend will go into my webshoppe, so stay tuned for that info.


Lastly, we went to visit the Royal Melbourne Show yesterday, it was the last day and happened to be Leo's 9th birthday, so there were a lot of treats and rides. It seems that Hazel is a real daredevil (no surprise really) as she loved the rides and wanted to go on all of them!

Snapped a pic of my Hero boots which won First Prize in the open needlework embroidery category, pretty chuffed with the result, and my shiny blue ribbon!

No comments: